The project is aimed at the creation of scientific and technological infrastructural complex, allowing to develop, implement and scale the production of highly efficient technology of synthesis of chemical pharmaceutical substances, as well as substances of plant and animal origin.
The project activities will be carried out according to the following packages:
• Infrastructure element
It will consists of the following parts:
- Foundation of modern laboratory facilities
Repair and foundation of cleanroom with equipment
- Creation of the modern research, office, training and production facilities
- Purchase, installation and actuation of modern equipment, including personnel training
• Information and consulting element, as well as project management
- Establishing and strengthening the capacity of cross-border life science cluster as a unity of small and medium enterprises with the ability to create joint Russian-Finnish competitive projects and products by exchanging of experience, training activities, research, study tour and other capacity building instruments
- Promotion of cross-border life science cluster as well as the new opportunities provided by the new facilities through execution of integrated marketing and communication activities
- Fostering internationalization as well as R&D cooperation of small and medium sized businesses by training, consulting, partner search, information support, carrying out pilot projects and studies, using the existing financial and non-financial instruments of the Russian Federation and the EU
- Project management and support activities
The infrastructural component of the project will be designed and implemented using the best practices and competences of the Finnish partners.
As a result of the project Finnish and Russian SMEs will get access to the modern innovative facilities aimed at joint SME business projects. Also the emerged infrastructure will ensure the link between SME and large corporation that will be able to outsource their R&D and pilot production to SMEs using the facilities.